The 2021 Annual Impact Report features the following:
- A Message from the Executive Director
- About Us
- WDI’s Statewide Reach
- COVID-19: Supporting the Workforce During Recovery
- Pre-Apprenticeship Programs Increase Access to the Building and Construction Trades
- Partnering with Labor Unions to Advance a Skilled Workforce
- Cannabis Workforce Initiative: Growing Opportunities for Social Equity
- Building the Workforce to Build a Greener Economy
- Child Care: A Prerequisite to an Economic Recovery
- Future Skills Exchange (FSX) Helps Learners Take Next Step Forward
- Shifting the Paradigm Toward Inclusion of All Workers
- Supporting the Workforce of the Forestry and Wood Products Sector
- Encouraging Career Awareness & Exploration for the Next Generation
Visit our website for impact reports from the past and other publications.
We welcome feedback or questions about our work across NYS.